As the firm is expanding, we are looking to recruit a new member to our team who shall be employed as a Finance Executive.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The position being sought for is that of a FINANCE EXECUTIVE on a full-time basis (working 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays between 8:30am and 5:00pm)
The position’s duties shall include but not be limited to:
- Having a predefined set of clients assigned to him/her and communicating with the clients on a daily nature & managing his/her clients’ deadlines
- Carry out various accountancy tasks;
- Prepare payroll and assist clients with employment related queries;
- Prepare VAT Returns and assist clients with VAT related queries;
- Carry out bank/debtors/creditors and other accounting reconciliations;
- Assign accounting work and provide guidance where required to Supporting Officers;
- Reports to the Finance Executive Manager and CEO;
- Any other related duties as may be required.
This post requires that the selected candidate to possess:
- an A-level qualification in Accountancy;
- at least 1 year experience carrying out office/accountancy related duties;
- be able to fluently communicate and write in English and Maltese languages;
- use reasonable skill and care in the provision of the accountancy services in accordance with good industry practice;
- Have good communication and writing skills;
- Be of good moral character and proper aptitude;
- Project a smart appearance and be expected to adhere to the dress code policy;
- Be proficient in the use of computer applications including Word and Excel (preference to given to candidates with ECDL Certificate).
Candidates having experience in the use of SAGE accountancy software and knowledgeable experience in the use of Microsoft Excel shall be given preference.