FRONT OFFICE COORDINATOR
As the firm is expanding, we are looking to recruit a new member to our team who shall be employed as a Front Office Coordinator.
Job Description & Responsibilities
A Front Desk Coordinator is the first point of contact for a company, how they communicate to clients reflects on the entire team – particularly those working behind the scenes. We want someone to represent us.
What are the main duties of this role?
- Provide support across the organisation by facilitating communication
- Handle the flow of people over the phone and in person
- Ensure all responsibilities related to administration are carried out, completed with precision, and delivered in a timely and consistent manner
- Support colleagues by aiding with data entry, bookkeeping duties, filing, and associated tasks
This post requires that the selected candidate to possess:
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English and Maltese.
- Ability to also communicate in Italian would be an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- A resourceful and proactive mindset when dealing with unforeseen issues
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Candidate is expected to have a valid driving licence in order to carry out company errands